6.06.2013

COUNTING THE DAYS

With the 15th of june coming closer, the urge of going to restaurants/ touristic attractions is getter stronger. Every day is fully planned with dinner dates, parties, massages etc. Wednesday we went to our favorite street restaurant in Sham Shui Po, near to our house, with Kate and a friend of hers. We met Patricia and her friend there, so we all had dinner together. Afterwards, Ellie, Tirsa and I went to the cinema to see the fast and the furious 6. Such a cool movie!

Yesterday I went with Ellie for dinner to the Thai restaurant. We had a 'very expensive' dinner for 18 euro, which is actually expensive for here.. If I see the price list in Holland again I think I will cry! While walking back, we passed several massage shops and got into one for a full body massage. I guess it was a shop for men since the girls looked like hookers and she massaged my but for 20 minutes or so. It wasn't totally relaxing since I was really nervous for a happy ending, which luckily never came!!

As I might have said before, the Chinese canteen is our favorite for lunch during working days. We come here mainly for the sweet and sour pork, which is the one of the best Chinese dishes ever. The canteen looks horrible, its 0 degrees inside due to the 9823792875 airco's in the small surface but the food is soooo good! Today it seemed like it was our lucky day. After weeks of no pork, and our other favorite dishes (chinese cabbage and pumpkin) today finally everything was there! Thank god, another thing can be ticked op the list ;p

This will be my last weekend here and I have only 3 more days in the office. Everything goes by so fast! At first I didn't wanted to think about ever leaving Hong Kong, but now that the end is near I can't wait to see everybody in Holland again. Although I know for sure that I will come back 'home' soon!!

cupcakes in the office

street food restaurant
street food restaurant 
cinema with my roomies
popcoooorn
to the movies with our friends
best lunch EVER
the chinese canteen

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten